Dear clients and parents of clients,
First of all we thank all of our clients and parents of clients of speech therapy Odekerken. We have been trying to treat every client in this corona-related time. Due to a fantastic collaboration with all of you we have accomplished a lot!
Children have done their best in collaboration with their parents or supervisors. The children have been occupied with drawing, painting and creative activities through video calling. What a great effort from all of you! Our adult clients have also been able to work well with us through video calling. All treatments have been able to continue by that.
Unfortunatly, we aren’t there yet and therefor we ask your collaboration once more! Together we stand strong!
If we can treat you in our practice, we kindly ask you to honour the following guidelines:
- Show up in time: not too early (for having to have less seated waiting patients in the waiting room).
- There is a maximum of 3 clients in the waiting area. If there are more clients waiting, please be so kind to wait outside.
- Disinfect your own hands and your child’s hands with hand alcohol (available in the waiting area)
- No physical contact at all times.
- Keep your distance! Please honour the 1,5m of distance.
- If you have (suspected) cold, please stay at home. We can make an appointment for a video call.
- The treatments last 22 minutes; to keep flow at the entrance as safe as possible and to clean the space between the treatments.
We hope to have informed you well!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your therapist or the practice holder.
On behalf of all employees of Odekerken Speech Therapy, thank you for your understanding!